ASA Tiles was established in 1973. Our tiles are made of selected mineral clays, fired at ultra-high temperatures of at least 1200℃ for over one hour. ASA Tiles applies high-quality imported glazes and employs robotic automation in the manufacturing process. We own three production plants in China, the largest of which covers an area of 1.3 million square metres. ASA Tiles is committed to green production techniques, and we control our emissions to ensure they are less than half of the national standard.
Our products are in service at world-famous landmarks like The Great Hall of the People (Beijing, China), The Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower (Shanghai, China), Changi Airport (Singapore), and The Burj Khalifa tower (Dubai, U.A.E.), among others.
- ASA was listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Stock Exchange
- ASA has been awarded one of “Asia’s 500 Most Influential Brands” for 2016–2020
- In 2016, ASA partnered with a team of Italian designers to create the first large-format (1.6 × 3.2 m) tile production line in China
- In 2019, ASA invented bacteriostatic Oxy Tech®, and applied such technology into the PuriTiles® series
We are now looking for a Brand Ambassador.
What we will offer
- A friendly and motivating environment
- Excellent career prospect
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Highly competitive basic salary, sales commission, discretionary bonus, and MPF
- Bank holiday
- Guaranteed at least 10% salary raise in the first three years
- Annual leave, maternity / paternity leave
- Liaise with developers, architects, dealers and interior designers
- Handle customers’ enquiries, provide product information and design solution
- Build and maintain an interactive and trustworthy relationship with new and existing customers
What you need
- School Certificate or above
- Experience selling to architecture and interior design firms is an advantage
- Native Cantonese speaker with conversational level of English and Mandarin
- A good team player
Interested parties please send your full resume with your availability, current and expected salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.